Sunday, November 22, 2009

Name Game


Dear Blog Reader,

First, thanks so much for taking an interest in reading my poor musings.  It's kind of fun to share my experiences and you are all an encouragment to me.

The name Dawg Gone It, evolved and made it through the blog software, meaning no else wanted the name. It has nostaligic significance and reflects my steel building company name which is Red Dog Steel named after our Big Red Rodesian Ridgeback, but was never a first choice.
Now I need your help in choosing a name that is memorable and easy, but isn't in use.  It has to be memorable and spell-able.

Help me out please. Suggest a name in the comments section.

As I final thought I am considering "Adventure Pub".  A pub is a traditional meeting place for sharing community and communication. It's not so much a "bar" as we in America think of pubs. Anyway, please give me your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. What about talesfromthedogside or traveldawg or BigDawgTravels or CherisDawg or just BigDawg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "not here but there"
    "travel reach"
    "scratch that itch"
    "I was there"
    "purposeful wunderlust"
    "transending boredom"
    "beyond here"
    "beyond the otherside"
    That is all I got Big Dog with one cup of coffee in me. G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and possibly useable picks. Gives me some whole new viens to mine. Good job and Happy T-Giving.

    ReplyDelete